To read this article and have full access to the website, subscribe now
Already subscribed? Sign in
Join my Half Yard Sewing Club
- Download a brand new project each month, with full instructions, patterns and an informative video
- Let me answer your questions in my online feedback sessions
- Join me in my online studio and learn my sewing secrets
- Choose from lots of free projects and special offers
- Membership costs just £5.99/US$9.95 a month, or get a whole year's membership for just £60/US$99 - that's two whole months for free!
I like to hand sew the second side of the bias binding. You can machine sew but I always find it's a little bit of a struggle to get the machine stitch on the right side and the wrong side exactly the same. I find it a lot neater to sew by hand with a slip stitch - it's a little bit more time consuming but I think it's worth it!